Valentine's Day is approaching so why not make 2018 a little different? Downtown Beaufort offers a mix of cultural cuisines, from American and daily fresh-caught Seafood, to Italian, Greek, and Mediterranean. There are dozens of restaurants in the area, but only one Panini's. Whether you're with a significant other, or your crew of friends, consider spending Valentine's dinner with us. Our Valentine's menu will be available Wednesday February 2/14, Friday 2/16, and Saturday 2/17.
- Dinner is More Delicious in Downtown Beaufort
- Open with NEW Extensive Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Exploring and Having Dinner in Downtown Beaufort
- No One Does Shrimp Like Beaufort
- Curbside and Take-Out - All of Your Panini's Favorites
- Locals Helping Locals, Special Thanks to Cathryn Miller
- FREE DELIVERY to Downtown Businesses
- Legendary Jazz Guitarist, Howard Paul, March 14th
- Is Shrimp and Grits a Southern Thing?
- New Year's Brunch in Your PJ’s